Are you interested in customs matters and do you have an irresistible passion for logistics processes? Do you enjoy streamlining international trade? Then the role of Customs Broker is the job you are looking for!
Would you like to:
Then read on quickly!
- Streamline international trade to Norway, UK and Switzerland, among others?
- Work within an international team with colleagues of all nationalities?
- A role in which you can really make a difference for customers and immerse yourself in all kinds of (customs) cases?
As a Customs Broker you are the expert in arranging customs clearance for various goods at home and abroad. In addition, you are also responsible for:
Do you have:
- Skillfully handling incoming and outgoing Transit documents;
- Clearing goods accurately and in accordance with applicable customs legislation;
- The careful clearance of goods and related documentation;
- Providing first class customer service on customs related issues, where you provide tailored advice and effective solutions regarding import and export declarations;
- Continuously optimizing operational and administrative process flows.
Where are you going for coffee?
- Command of at least the English language;
- Already gained knowledge elsewhere (e.g. study, internship, other job, own company) regarding the import and/or export of products;
- A driving license available
The company is a global logistics service provider with a wide range of services and solutions for customers in various industries. The company has a strong focus on large numbers of transport movements within Europe, both focused on consumers and B2B. Basically, you can count all major ecommerce companies and retailers among their clientele. The company culture is characterized as international, informal and extremely structured, with all kinds of things for employees very well organized.
Have you become enthusiastic and would you like to apply immediately or do you have a question about this position? Then respond quickly via the buttons below or mail to email@example.com with your most recent CV (in Word) + a salary indication. You can also whatsap to 06-21320658 or call 076-303-6700. We would love to hear from you why this challenge suits you!
We asked our candidates 6 positive points about AXS:
- AXS listens carefully to your needs and takes stock of your knowledge, skills and experience. Then you get immediate advice on available positions;
- 95% of AXS employees find a permanent job;
- AXS offers training opportunities, there is a budget for this;
- If you work through AXS, you have evaluation, progress, coaching and career interviews;
- AXS is clear, fast and personal. They say what they do and do what they say;
- AXS negotiates your starting salary for you which ensures a very market-based